It's happened...I am officially over halfway to 50!
Today has been lovely - M, P, H and G all joined me for an 18km trek around the Lancashire fells in the Trough of Bowland area followed by a pub dinner in Clitheroe. I am, yet again, tired but happy! I love having a birthday that falls in the holidays every year, it means I can have the full day to celebrate!
I always get a little maudlin around the time of my birthday and start thinking about all the things in my life I would still like to achieve, but for now I am going to leave that.
Of course there's lots of things I have on my ever-growing bucket list, but I find if I dwell too much on these it detracts from the things that I am doing right now. I don't want to let anything get in the way of giving the best I can to the kids who I am working with at the moment, and if that means putting my bucket list back in the cupboard for another few months before I get it out and polish it up then I can cope with that!
So, not today, but watch this space!

No comments:
Post a Comment